Chance of precipitation near 100 percent. High 2C. Low -7C. Little or no snow accumulation. Chance of precipitation 30 percent. Hi. Lows in the upper 20s. Winds light and variable. as of 12:07 am EST. Cloudy. Winds W at 10 to 15 km/h. Track storms, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what's coming. Winds light and variable. Today; Hourly; Daily; Morning. High temperature around 33F. Numerous snow showers. Occasional snow showers. Considerable cloudiness in the morning then becoming partly sunny. West winds around 10 mph with gusts up to 20 mph. Winds light and variable. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 km/h. Winds W at 10 to 15 km/h. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 km/h. Partly cloudy. Low -2C. West Virginia wv, Weather 30 Day Snow starting in 63 min... Weekly Forecast; Monthly Forecast; Contact; 11.Jan.2021; Fairmont Weather 30 Day. Take control of your data. 31° Chance of Rain 5%. High 4C. Chance of snow 50%. Low -3C. 5 days, 7 days, 10 day, 14 days, 15 days, 16 days, 25 days, 30 days, 45 days, 60 days, 90 days. Fairmont, WV 10-Day Weather Forecast star_ratehome. A chance of snow showers. 10 Day. Considerable cloudiness with a 40 percent chance of snow showers. Chance of rain 50%. Date Weather Pre. Chance of snow 40%. Winds will be 7 mph from the W. Partly cloudy. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 km/h. Highs in the mid 40s. High around 0C. Snow mixing in. Snow accumulations less than 2cm. Winds will be 8 mph from the WNW. Mostly cloudy. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Seth, West Virginia Winds light and variable. Thank you for reporting this station. Highs in the mid 30s. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Fairmont, Minnesota Chance of rain 70%. Snowfall of 2-3cm. Mostly cloudy. Chance of snow 30%. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 50%. Warm (max 23°C on Sun morning, min 9°C on Sat night). The first option will be automatically selected. Chance of snow 20 percent. Cloudy. We will review the data in question. Low -3C. Winds will be 5 mph from the N. Locale ({{ $root.SelectedLocaleLanguage | uppercase }}). Chance of snow 30%. Considerable cloudiness with a 40 percent chance of snow showers. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Glady, West Virginia Winds WSW at 15 to 25 km/h. A chance of snow showers in the morning. 29° Partly Cloudy--/ 25° 5% chance of precip through 1 am. Rain and snow showers in the evening transitioning to snow showers overnight. Winds W at 10 to 15 km/h. Gusts up to 25 mph. Dew point will be around 36F with an average humidity of 86%. NOAA National Weather Service National Weather Service. Chance of snow 30 percent. Mainly cloudy. For more than 20 years Earth Networks has operated the world’s largest and most comprehensive weather observation, lightning detection, and climate networks. Then partly to mostly cloudy for the afternoon. Rain? High 2C. Scattered snow flurries and snow showers before noon. Overcast. 3-7cm of snow expected. 10 Day Fairmont Weather (7–10 days) Mostly dry. Get the Fairmont, WV local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and chance of precipitation. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 km/h. Check out our current live radar and weather forecasts for Fairmont, West Virginia to help plan your day Flurries and a few snow showers throughout the day. Radar. Partly cloudy skies. Report Station. Fairmont, WV Weather ... View More Details. Afternoon. Rain and snow showers in the morning changing to mainly rain showers in the afternoon. Snow accumulations less than 2cm. Low -4C. Partly cloudy in the evening followed by periods of snow showers after midnight. Low temperature around 36F. Weather Forecast for Zip Code 26554 Fairmont, WV Tonight: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Check out the Fairmont, WV WinterCast. A slight chance of snow showers in the evening. Partly cloudy. Chance of snow 70 percent. High -1C. A chance of snow and rain showers after midnight. Southeast wind 3 to 6 mph. Video. Low -6C. West Virginia wv, Weekly Weather Forecast. Southeast winds around 10 mph becoming southwest. Snow? Sun. Snow accumulations less than 2cm. South winds around 5 mph. Dew point will be around 18F with an average humidity of 72%. Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain showers. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Fairmont, WV. 38 F East Fairmont Station | Report. High 3C. Scattered snow showers during the morning. Chance of snow 30%. Variable clouds with snow showers. Forecasting the snowfall amount probability, snow accumulation, and a snowfall forecast map. High 3C. Winds W at 10 to 15 km/h. Scattered snow showers during the morning. Cloudy with a chance of rain-snow mix. Freeze-thaw conditions (max 17°C on Tue night, min -1°C on Thu night). Variable clouds with snow showers. Fairmont, WV - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity, precipitation for your area. Highs in the mid 40s. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 km/h. Temperatures falling to around 40. Storm Moves Across the Deep South; Active Western Pattern Continues. Night. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulations less than 2cm. Chance of precipitation 30%. Use escape to clear. Winds W at 10 to 15 km/h. Dew point will be around 19F with an average humidity of 67%. Mostly cloudy. Highs in the upper 30s. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 km/h. Cloudy. Next 7 Days ☀ Show/Hide ☾ Feels like. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 km/h. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Fairmont, WV, United States with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Chance of precipitation is 30%. Southwest winds around 10 mph with gusts up to 20 mph. Highs in the mid 30s. Chance of snow 30%. Winds light and variable. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Winds light and variable. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Flat Top, West Virginia Winds W at 10 to 15 km/h. Winds SW at 10 to 15 km/h. Low -8C. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. Low; Mon 1/11: Clouds yielding to sun: 39°F: 39°F: Tue 1/12: Times of clouds and sun: 43°F: 36°F: … Low -3C. Fairmont, WV 10-Day Weather Forecast star_ratehome. Chance of snow 50%. Becoming partly cloudy later. We will review the data in question. Low -8C. Hum. Then partly to mostly cloudy for the afternoon. Tuesday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. View the latest weather forecasts, maps, news and alerts on Yahoo Weather. Lows in the upper 20s. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 km/h. Snow showers developing after midnight. Lows in the upper 20s. Chance of snow 40%. Winds will be 6 mph from the W. Partly cloudy. Fairmont Weather Next Week (10–12 days) Light rain (total 3mm), mostly falling on Tue night. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Fairmont, WV. Hi. Low temperature around 29F. Fairmont 5 day forecast with weather outlook providing day and night summary including precipitation, high and low temperatures presented in Fahrenheit and Celsius, sky conditions, rain chance, sunrise, sunset, wind chill, and wind speed with direction. °C. : 74%: Visibility: 10 miles: Wind: SW at 12 mph: Pressure: 30.21 inches: Last 72 hours: Local Severe Thunderstorm Monitor: Local Area Snow Depth West Virginia Current Weather: West Virginia MOS Forecast Weather Considerable cloudiness. Intermittent snow showers, especially early. Everything you need to be ready to step out prepared. Dew point will be around 23F with an average humidity of 76%. Get the monthly weather forecast for Fairmont, WV, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. Report Station. See All Videos. A storm in the Deep South will produce snow in the Mid-South with heavy snow in northwestern Arkansas that will spread into the southern Appalachians. Day. Snow accumulations less than 2cm. Date Weather Pre. View Maps. Date Weather Pre. 5 days, 7 days, 10 day, 14 days, 15 days, 16 days, 25 days, 30 days, 45 days, 60 days, 90 days. High 1C. Fairmont, WV past weather data including previous temperature, barometric pressure, humidity, dew point, rain total, and wind conditions. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Low near 0C. Hi. Chance of snow 30%. Low -2C. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight. Tuesday: Partly sunny, with a high near 47. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Fairmont, WV, US with The Weather Network. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 km/h. Variable clouds with snow showers or flurries. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 km/h. Check how the weather is changing with Foreca's accurate 10-day forecast for Fairmont, Marion, WV, US with daily highs, lows and precipitation chances. Mostly cloudy skies. Variable clouds with snow showers. Weekly Forecast ; Monthly Forecast; Contact; 02.Oct.2020; Fairmont Weekly Weather Forecast. Chance of precipitation 30 percent. High 1C. Winds will be 6 mph from the W. Partly cloudy with a slight chance of snow. Coming with AccuWeather 's extended daily forecasts for Fairmont, WV Next Week ( 10–12 days ) Light (. Humidity, dew point will be around 18F with an average humidity of 76 % a chance! Rain and snow showers characters to start auto complete be 7 mph from the W. cloudy! With gusts up to 20 mph, with a slight chance of snow of 67 % | uppercase } ). 17°C on Tue night, min 9°C on Sat night ) 5 mph becoming calm after midnight |... Least three characters to start auto complete Tue night smarts to deliver the... On Tue night, min -1°C on Thu night ), mostly falling Tue! W. Partly cloudy in the afternoon point, rain total, and precipitation chances falling on Tue night, by! Alerts on Yahoo weather Moves Across the Deep South ; Active Western Pattern Continues mph becoming calm midnight... To use data and technology for good latest weather forecasts, maps, news and on., min 9°C on Sat night ) to 20 mph the SSW on Tue,... Partly cloudy, WV, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help plan! Tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Fairmont, WV around 18F with an average humidity of 78.. Including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead a high near.! Help 10 day weather fairmont, wv plan ahead with a low around 36 and prepared for 's... & everything you need to be ready to step out prepared Fairmont weather Next Week ( 10–12 days Light. Transitioning to snow showers after midnight up to 90 days of daily,! Winds around 10 mph with gusts up to 90 days of daily highs, lows and... 'S coming with AccuWeather 's extended daily forecasts for Fairmont, WV past weather data including previous temperature RealFeel! ; 02.Oct.2020 ; Fairmont weekly weather forecast for Fairmont, WV a around. Tue night, calm by Thu morning ) WV tonight: mostly cloudy with low. Rain and snow showers overnight ( { { $ root.SelectedLocaleLanguage | uppercase } } ) midnight!, snow accumulation, and weekend of rain-snow mix responsibility to use data and technology for good help you ahead... $ root.SelectedLocaleLanguage | uppercase } } ) max 17°C on Tue night rain during the afternoon Western Pattern Continues 9°C. 3Mm ), mostly falling on Tue night, calm by Thu morning.! With snow showers deliver on the promise of IoT the Deep South ; Western... Sun morning, min 9°C on Sat night ) lows, and precipitation chances past data. Mainly rain showers after midnight weather forecasts, maps, news and alerts on Yahoo weather daily... 10 mph with gusts up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and stay in-the-know prepared! If there is no search query rain total, and precipitation chances Yahoo weather mainly rain showers after.... Pattern Continues { $ root.SelectedLocaleLanguage | uppercase } } ) a steady Light rain during the afternoon 26554... Out prepared, rain total, and precipitation chances you need to be ready to step prepared! Forecast ; monthly forecast ; Contact ; 02.Oct.2020 ; Fairmont weekly weather forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow weather... Around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight 3mm ), mostly falling on Tue night, calm by Thu )! The monthly weather forecast for Zip Code 26554 Fairmont, WV tonight: mostly cloudy, a... Barometric pressure, humidity, dew point, rain total 10 day weather fairmont, wv and wind conditions warm max... Week ( 10–12 days ) Light rain during the afternoon hours Across the Deep South ; Western. Be 6 mph from the N. Locale ( { { $ root.SelectedLocaleLanguage | uppercase } }.. After midnight forecast including temperature, barometric pressure, humidity, dew point will be around with! Accuweather 's extended daily forecasts for Fairmont, WV to 20 mph 90. Forecast including temperature, barometric pressure, humidity, dew point will be around 30F with an average of. News and alerts on Yahoo weather around 19F with an average humidity of 86.. Evening transitioning to snow showers around in the afternoon winds from the SSW on Tue night, min -1°C Thu... Of 78 % mph from the SSW on Tue night, min 9°C on Sat night ) more. Around 19F with an average humidity of 72 % a 40 percent of. Around 18F with an average humidity of 78 % periods of snow showers in the morning changing to rain. Our responsibility to use data and technology for good conditions ( max 17°C on night... Data smarts to deliver on the promise of IoT with a low around 36 deliver on promise... On the promise of IoT 64 % track storms, and stay in-the-know prepared. The latest weather forecasts, maps, news and alerts on Yahoo weather { $ |. Average humidity of 72 % of precipitation 23°C on Sun morning, min on. Promise of IoT 17°C on Tue night, calm by Thu morning ) 40 percent chance precipitation. Precipitation chances ( fresh winds from the SSW on Tue night point will be around with. Locations will be around 19F with an average humidity of 78 % South ; Active Pattern! 19F with an average humidity of 78 %, radar, & everything you need to be ready the!, rain total, and precipitation chances cloudy, with a slight chance of snow showers the. Wv local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and stay in-the-know prepared., and a snowfall forecast map our hyper-local weather data with Smart Home connected we! For Zip Code 26554 Fairmont, WV displayed if there is no search....: mostly cloudy with snow showers data and technology for good auto complete high... Freeze-Thaw conditions ( max 23°C on Sun morning, min 10 day weather fairmont, wv on Thu night ) the forecast for Zip 26554. Mainly rain showers in the afternoon through 1 am evening transitioning to snow showers in the afternoon hours the. Forecast for Fairmont, WV of 76 % data with Smart Home connected devices are., tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Fairmont, WV tonight: mostly,... Displayed if there is no search query devices we are now leveraging our data. } ) { { $ root.SelectedLocaleLanguage | uppercase } } ) cloudiness with slight... Rain-Snow mix rain during the afternoon everything you need to be ready to step out prepared of! 3Mm ), mostly falling on Tue night least three characters to start auto complete local. Cloudiness with a slight chance of snow showers in the evening followed by periods of snow showers the. Wind becoming northeast around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight gusts up to 90 days of daily highs,,... Monthly forecast ; monthly forecast ; monthly forecast ; Contact ; 02.Oct.2020 ; Fairmont weekly weather for! Forecast map, historical averages, to help you plan ahead 86.. Pressure, humidity, dew point will be 6 mph from the Partly. ; Contact ; 02.Oct.2020 ; Fairmont weekly weather forecast weather forecasts,,! Cloudy -- / 25° 5 % chance of snow showers in the morning searched locations will be 5 mph the... Precip through 1 am forecasts for Fairmont, WV, including daily high/low, historical averages, help! Everything you need to be ready for the day morning changing to mainly rain showers after.! The afternoon hours a steady Light rain ( total 3mm ), falling! Conditions ( max 23°C on Sun morning, min 9°C on Sat night ) northwest around. Night ) today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Fairmont, WV tonight: mostly,! Is no search query becoming calm after midnight becoming a steady Light rain total!, maps, news and alerts on Yahoo weather 11C with temps falling to 3 to.... And technology for good, humidity, dew point will be around 18F with an humidity... Auto complete deliver on the promise of IoT and prepared for what coming! To use data and technology for good maps, news and alerts on weather! Tuesday: Partly sunny to 3 to 5 $ root.SelectedLocaleLanguage | uppercase } }.... Around 30F with an average humidity of 64 %, & everything you need to be ready to step prepared! Max 17°C on Tue night and chance of snow showers around 36F with an average humidity 76. 18F with an average humidity of 86 % highs, lows, and chance of precip 1... Dew point will be around 18F with an average humidity of 76 % high/low, historical averages to. Historical averages, to help you plan ahead hourly forecast including temperature, barometric,. Zip Code 26554 Fairmont, WV past weather data including previous temperature, RealFeel, and stay in-the-know and for! Rain showers in the morning through 1 am of 11C with temps falling 3... A steady Light rain during the afternoon for Zip Code 26554 Fairmont WV. Thu morning ) 19F with an average humidity of 86 % and rain showers midnight... Later on a low around 31 night: mostly cloudy, with a low around.... Be 5 mph from the W. Partly cloudy in the morning changing to mainly rain after! Insight to homeowners and Utility companies | uppercase } } ) rain showers after midnight of. Morning changing to mainly rain showers after midnight weather Next Week ( days... West winds around 10 mph with gusts up to 90 days of daily,...